2017 is the year when Nokia return to the smart world space. When there was no iPhone there was 3310, after the launch of 3310, Nokia sold more than 125 million models. It’s been almost 17 years since the 3310 first came out. In that time the Nokia brand has been bought, sold, and stripped for parts.
Now In 2017 Nokia 3310 is making its comeback with its more more modern variant of 3310. It will still call 3310 but with more powerful processor, 2.4-inch QVGA display, a 2-megapixel camera, a microSD slot, and this phone runs on Nokia’s Series 30+ software.
These specs are really very basic compared to our today’s smartphone but that’s makes the this phone little different, and that’s the beauty of this phone. The new 3310 is the little smaller, thinner and lighter as compared to old classic 3310. It comes with glossy yellow and red colors, and matte grey and dark blue models.
You can browse web on this phone as opera mini is bundled or pre-installed but the real attraction of this device is battery life. Unlikely most of the today’s mobile device, standby time of 3310 is 31 days and talk time of 22 hours. That’s a massive battery life.
Specifications of the Nokia 3310 (2017):
- Display: 2.4-inch QVGA resolution
- Camera: 2MP with LED flash
- Colours: Warm Red (Glossy), Dark Blue (Matte), Yellow (Glossy), Grey (Matte)
- Size: 115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm
- Network: 2G, GSM 900/1800 MHz
- OS: Nokia Series 30+
- Internal memory: 16 MB, MicroSD card slot Support for up to 32 GB
- Apps: FM radio, MP3 player, Opera browser
- Connectivity: Micro USB (USB 2.0), 3.5 mm headphone jack and Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Battery: Removable 1200 mAh battery, with maxmium talk time of up to 22.1 hours and maximum standby time up to 25.3 days.
The 3310 won’t let users load apps separately, though it does support the new Snake game Which was famous in old classic Nokia 3310.